Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fuckin Americans

You know, I try not to talk about it too much, but them fuckin Yanks and their fucking gun deals, sheet mon, how can you look at this and not be utterly stupefied??

I mean, it's like you raise your kid up from the age of 5, telling him he needs to carry a fucking can of fucking kerosene



and a box of fucking matches


around with him everywhere he goes.
And then, when he turns 16, you start telling him places where he CAN'T carry them, like to the fucking GAS STATION, because there's an increased chance there might be a problem.
And he freaks out.

And they say people here are stupid...
I'm scratchin my fuckin head here...

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.