Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bad enough, all fucking things considered

OK, so last night I thought I was getting doubly Royal fucked.
Turns out, it looks like, I'm actually just getting Royal fucked.

You know what gives your intransigent yet ebullient Ruler more fucking head cramps worse than anything?
I mean, seriously, I can handle
the fuckups,
the morons,
the flakes,
the spastics,
the crisis queens,
the pinheads,
the halfwits,
the mouthbreathers,
the Mama's boys,
the eyebleeders,
the fuckfaces,
the True Believers,
and the Lexus drivers.

Hell, I can even take the fuckin Frenchies.

But you know who fuckin smokes my fuckin bacon just right well beyond tolerance??

Amateurs.

In the immortal words of Teasle to Trautman



Where do you people come from?

My word, I swear.

On a side note, by my reckoning, me and HC are the only people in the whole fuckin world who aren't preparing to fly off to another country, are currently in another country, or have just returned from another country.

And at least one of us needs it worse than anyone.


Just saying is all.


Raj

1 comment:

  1. Go vacation in Sweden, and bring back a case of that mayo in a tube. I'm almost out.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.