Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Monday, July 9, 2012

The beauty lives on

You all know what a sucker I am for an exquisitely turned display of language...

Well, in that same fine tradition, I was exposed to this gem over the weekend, and, once again, I just fall down on my knees in thanks that I have been blessed with the requisite generosity of spirit to appreciate how truly inspirational a gifted bon mot can actually be...

OK, one of two fucking things is going to happen here.
One is, you're going to shut the fuck up.
The other is, I'm going to beat you so fucking bad you're going to think you grew a second fucking head.

Fucking music, man...

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.