Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

This can't be safe

I seen this on the news a couple nights ago.


Yeah, those are little cheeseburgers on each slice.

Take a minute to let that sink in.

Apparently available only at Pizza Hut (Penis Slut, as we used to call it in my yout', you know, when Comedy was King) in their Middle East stores.
There's probably some reason, but I can't think of one.

Thing is, you know, when I was still at home, if anyone even jokingly suggested eating something like this, they'd get, you know, smacked.
Unless, obviously, it was like the tail tail end of a really bad drunk.
Like a Jack Daniel's drunk.



Back when, you know, the 5 Major Food Groups were:

  1. Beer
  2. Whiskey
  3. Smokes
  4. Girls who aren't all that fussy about undergarments, and
  5. Anything hot you can get to eat after 3 AM
Even THEN, we would have found that pretty disgusting.

Now?

Well, I'm just pissed that we can't get it here.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.