Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

In which actual Quality Writing is discovered on the Inkernetsk

Oh for the love of Pete.
I've been trying to write about this for the better part of 2 days, and it keeps coming up just a crapload of facile blithering horseshit.
Of which, most of you are painfully aware, I am more than capable.

So anyways, fuck it, just go to the site.
An extraordinary young lady who writes engaging material with considerable skill and acuity for the language.
There are several aspects of her work that I really enjoy, but that's none of your fucking business.
Go and read some real fuckin good writing, something that's pretty thin on the ground, especially on here.
The young lady responsible has been generous enough to permit me to link to her site. I should mention, as well, that she is, personally, a most gracious and charming soul whose sense of humour and lack of pretension belie the intensity of most of her work.
Just don't, for the love of fuck, whatever you do, even think of calling her "cute", it'll be your ass.



Oh yeah, the form includes more than a little naughty stuff, but that's just the tip of the iceboig, as they say.
Enough, as Marty DeBergy would say, of my yakking.
Go and sin no more.
Remittance Girl

5 comments:

  1. 已篩選這個 Websense 類別: 性。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely compliment. I really don't know what to say - which is odd, because usually words don't fail me, just everything else.

    Kisses. I'm so glad you like my work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "who writes engaging material with considerable skill and acuity for the language."

    As opposed to writing with considerable skill and acuity... for the ravioli? for the amphetamine? for the good senator from Wyoming?

    This redundancy causes me considerable distress. Now fix it, lest I come over there and skin your chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A native speaker would understand the intention that the young lady exercises skill and acuity for the language AS WELL AS for the material, you peabrained Aryan cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could at least say "with" the language. It would still be superfluous, but less grating.

    And that's Übermensch to you, Dwalin.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.