Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, April 20, 2012

AGAIN we have to do this...

My old man taught me how to spit shine boots, use a rifle and keep it clean, treat women right, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Carson taught me everything I know about where good music comes from, and how to play a Dsus.

The Wee Irish Fella taught me a one-finger 1-4-5 in E that fakes a jazz chord sound, and whatever measley skills I have in Adobe software.

And Levon...


Well, Levon taught me the intrinsic value of history in artistic endeavour, that where and what you come from are always meaningful as long as they're the truth, and that being a gentleman isn't an important thing, it's about the only thing.








So long, Coon Dog.


Raj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.