Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'd like to thank the Academy...

I'm...well, pretty much speechless.

I was just checking our Stats here.

I asked Wee Irish what his number one directing Search term was, it was, he said, consistently the subject of one of his most popular posts.

Over here, however, things are never quite that simple, and I'd like to think that's the way we want it.

It's with only the deepest thanks and heartfelt appreciation for my continued, and wholly undeserved blessings, that I am proud to announce that (may I have the envelope please) OUR number one directing Search term, by a country mile, is:


kate mara naked


And

the





crowd


goes nuts.

Oh yeah, kate mara ass was a distant second.



See, I don't just promise the world, I deliver.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.