Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's always a bittersweet moment...

...when one of you guys grows up and starts your OWN blog.

But mostly it's good, because it's one less of you to bitch me out when I don't fucking post for a couple weeks.

Anyways, put your hands together and give a big Tribal welcome to the new blog of everyone's favourite unhinged Desi, our own Divvo the Insane, it's called, wait, what the fuck is it?

Oh yeah, Gilded as charged.

Which is a pretty catchy title, really.


As usual, I got no fucking idea what the fuck she's talking about, but it looks pretty, which is plenty for me.
So, go and support our newest Tribal offering, and don't be fuckin shy about Followating the fuck out it, yeah?

How do you say fruitcake in Hindi, any fucking ways???

Raj
 

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.