Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Sports Roundup

Well fuck me.
Quite the fucking week, all things considered.
I reckon I saw more of you guys this week than I have in 6 fucking months.
And yeah, that's a fucking good thing.
Onliest way it could have been better is if I'd seen ALL of yiz this week.
But there ain't much way I could have managed that.
Unless, you know I was, like


In which case I'd be a boring fuckin STIFF and none of you would have wanted to see me ANY fucking ways.

I gotta say, you wouldn't want EVERY fucking week to be like this.
I been fucking

Sorry, one hates to recycle, but this one is SO fuckin WTF, I can't let it go
and fuckin


and


like a fuckin 30-year-old.
(Well, like I fucking did when I was a fucking 30-year-old, any fucking ways)

And I hate to say it, but I'm kind of feeling it.

If you can fucking believe it, me fuckin


and


have fucking gone behind my fucking back, if you can fuckin feature it, the seditionist motherfuckers, and lodged a formal complaint with Legal over some trumped up allegations of fucking Workplace Mistreatment.

Well, fuck them, see if I invite THEIR subversive fucking asses the next time we go fucking drinking.
Cocksuckers.

Any fuckin ways, it IS still Friday, so you know what THAT means...




Have a good one babies, and thanks for a great week.


Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.