Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sleep lightly, big guy...

So on the weekend we engaged in some pretty major fucking locational reconfigurating around the Palace.
Resultingly, there was no time and even less inclination for anyone to cook, so at some point we ordered a couple pies

Yeah like they looked even a fucking TENTH as good as this one

Which is something we only do every few months or so, mostly because they're crap and none of us cares for it that much.
Any fuckin ways, I got home from work on, like Monday, I think, and was feeling a little peckish, so I went to the fridge and there was a load of leftover from the weekend.
So I took the box into the kitchen and proceeded to get a few slices ready for the mike.

Now, as it turned out, the Ranee was in the process of cleaning out the domicile of the Nukularly Monstrous Terrapins, and the three great huge honking motherfuckers were kicking it in the kitchen sink, prior to her giving them their showers and returning them to the freshly water-fied dwelling.
So as I readied my wee snacky there, I realized that they had completely ceased their normal scrabbling and scampering about, and were deadly silent.
So I looked over at them, and saw, I swear, the three of them just fuckin EYEballing me, like this


Yeah, the one of them is smaller than the other two. Still pretty fucking Gigantosaurical though.

So I kind of laughed and said, you know, "The fuck are you sumbitches gawking at?" 
Ha ha ha.
And then I suddenly flashed on



Holy crap.

So I kind of sneaked off and ate where they couldn't see me.

Needless to say, I kept the Slugger

Close by when I went to bed.

Better safe than sorry, right?

Raj






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.