Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh piss off already

Lordy, there's 3 or 4 of these little fucking turds that work in shipping or some fucking thing, I see them downstairs sometimes when I go for a butt.
They're all standing around like they fucking invented feet or some fucking thing.
And they're ALWAYS trying to catch my eye, like if I acknowledge them, it's like some kind of Cool Rating points or some fucking thing.


"Yeah, well so WHAT if I dress like my girlfriend, that foreigner from the 9th floor? The one who can actually grow a beard? He looked at me today, man!!"

Little fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.