Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Return of the bwai

OK, well it looks like yesterday marked the return to the island of our favourite Rudie.
That's right, The Taff Gong is back.


He's in there some fucking where


For now, anyways.
Swear that fuckin guy has taken more airplane rides in the last year than I have in the last ten.

We can take consolation in the fact that his last two trips were to, like


and


at fucking least.

Raj








1 comment:

  1. Ta ever so. The weather in the Ole Country was unseasonably warm, but aside from that it looked pretty much like your picture. Also, I'd forgotten just how fugly most of my compatriots are.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.