Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Fire Rises


I been trying to write SOME fucking thing about this for weeks and weeks.
I'm having a real hard time coming up with anything even remotely comprehensible.

Every now and then you come across a piece of work that affects you so FUCKING profoundly, it's like the experience has irrevocably changed the shape of your brain.

Yeah, like that.
And when I watched it AGAIN, immediately after the first time, it felt even more so.


Never mind the next 12 or 13 times.
But who's counting?

 
 
One thing I CAN tell you is that these



three


movies

are NOT just a movie, a sequel, and a "threequel" (sorry, that last bit of Media Cute nearly popped me a rib).

Make no mistake, this is a definite Trilogy, in the most meaningful sense of the word.

You might not have noticed, in the second one, I certainly didn't, but it's resoundingly clear as you watch The Dark Knight Rises.

Raj




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.