Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Parallel universe going on here or some fucking thing...

Holy crap.
I went out this morning to come to work, and I actually had to go diggin in me fuckin bag to find these fucking things

I knew I had them in there some fucking place.
I still can't remember what they're called.

No shit, and not a fucking word of a fucking lie here, about 4 times on the way in I thought I'd taken a wrong turn



because all the landmarks looked different when not seen through a driving fucking torrential rain.
We can all relax, rain again tomorrow.

Raj



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.