Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Some kind of metaphor

So, I used to play a lot of pool.

Like, a LOT.


At home, most bars have a table or two, and my friends and I used to spend mucho time in bars, so I played all the time.

I even have a custom-made pool cue


from the PIs.


The thing is, though,
I STINK.
Like really bad, I really am crap at the game.

Despite thousands of hours of practice, with guys who range from good to great, I just plain suck at it.


But you wouldn't know it until I start making (or, more accurately NOT making) shots.
I LOOK like I really know what I'm doing.
If you never saw me actually play, you'd think I was a serious hustler.
A force to be reckoned with.
But when it comes time to actually start shooting?

Just plain Pure-D shit.

I think there's some kind of analogy here.
But I'm just not sure what ir is.

Raj




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.