Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Help me out here, protocol-wise, will ya??

Hey, refresh me memory here.


What's the accepted practice on



rubbing one out based on a picture

Or mental image of a friend?
OK or big no-no?

And no, the old "Well how would YOU feel??" response won't work, since the last time anyone had a sexual fantasy about me, Bono


was cool


and Sammy Fucking Hagar was the singer for Van Halen



the first time...

Times like this I'm always tempted to quote SLFJ from the Long Kiss Goodnight, where he says

...and the last time I got blown, candy bars cost a nickel.

Good line and all, but it never really sold, coming as it does from Sammy J, who, rather than saying he can't remember the last time he got some trim, is more likely to be saying


He can't remember the last time he didn't get some trim.

Motherfucker!

Raj





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.