Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Addicted to Love...well, ice cream, technically

Fuck me man, I am TOTALLY, like, crack cocaine-level


hooked on these fuckin deals here:

Nipponeser, of course.


I swear, I'm just stupid over these bastards.
What it is is like a bigass Belgain waffle, except the waffle is made out of ice cream cone stuff


(that's PROPER ice cream cone stuff, BTW, the kind with lots of air inside, not them fruity Sharper Edge yuppie-assed waffle cone deals), and each waffle square is filled with ice cream.

Just.
Plain.
Good.

I'm fuckin having to strictly limit myself to one of these fuckers a fuckin week.

But every now and then, I feel myself slipping...I can hear them...across the quad in Family Mart...calling me...
Like I'm Ulysses...


or, if you prefer a more classical reference...



calling me, calling me...from inside the ice cream freezer...

Cheech! Cheech! Come and get us!! Pleeease!! It's sooo cooold here......

Ahhh, fuck.


Raj




1 comment:

  1. And this is mine: http://www.agrokor.hr/Resources/Media/Images/News/1558.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.