Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DON'T call him Bubbles Pt. 2

Part 1 is here.

OK, I know that making fun of fucking Red is cherry picking.
And I freely admit that I'm far from the first, and nowhere near the best at it.
It's just so, you know, obvious.

Gritty reboot?
You got this kind of glorious shit


which is almost enough to give you fucking nightmares


And Supes?


Yeah, he took some time out to tour the Midwest in a Bon Jovi tribute band.

And then there's, you know, the flag thing...

Which, to be fair, pretty much always ends up being pretty dumbass, irrespective


of the nationality


in question

although I kind of like this cat:



Any fucking ways, I think you get my point.

But, despite the fact that I always loved Bats, there were a couple other comic heroes that, for various reasons, were always especially near to my heart, specifically when I was little...

To Be Continued


Raj


PS And hey, if you want to know, anything at all, really, about Comics stuff, or just read about them, you must visit the one and only Comics 101

Home of Professor Scott Tipton, the best dang comics writer anywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.