Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oh right, sorry

Shit, I just realized that I referred to a Tribe-specific paradigm that most of you aren't clued into.
In here I referred to the Three Musketeers of Female Perfection, thinking that we'd actually discussed this before.
As it turns out, I'd actually written it up, but declined to post it, for reasons that don't currently warrant discussion.
So, yeah, The Three Babesteteers, to wit:

The Looch


The Cooch


The Hayek




And, obviously, Bonet

Bonus:



Well, I'm certainly glad we cleared that up.


Raj


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on 2 out of 4. Lisa Bonet fueled a few fantasies in Angelheart, but after that faded from my consciousness. Who is the Cooch? She doesn't look familiar, unfortunately. But Selma and Monica? Oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait - Salma, not Selma. Selma is Homer Simpson's chainsmoking sister-in-law, right? Doh!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.