Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Gonshi, gonshi

Jeez Louise I been sitting here trying to come up with something to convey best wishes for this here Chinesey New Year, but fucked if I can generate any fucking thing at all.
I'd rather just fucking sit here and listen to


I got a couple good CNY stories, but, to tell you the truth, I just can't be arsed right now.

Does that make me a bad person?

Actually, part of the problem is that it's my 19th CNY (or Crosby Nash Young, as we used to call it) here, so it's like a year short of being particularly significant.

It's Dragon Year, which is considerably less exciting or interesting than you might think if you were Quentin Tarantino or some other anus-faced Sino-Dilettante.

Sorry for the Wet Blanketude, if you happen to be personally rocking the whole Gongxi Fatsai deal.

Oh, and Happy Tet to our dear Sister RG


Fuck, there haven't even been any incredibly obnoxious firework incidents.




Raj

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.