Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shit you can get away with when you're a comic book hero, I tell ya...

Hawkeye. Fucking love him.

Definitely


my favourite Avenger.

AND I couldn't be happier that Renner


is playing him in the new movie.

EVEN SO, as I mentioned previously, if he IS banging ScarJo, well, let's just say I ain't going to be too fucking happy.

On the other hand, if he AIN'T stonking her, how does he get the fuck away with THIS shit???

For jumping out fucking loud??

Man, if I went to bed and dreamt about even thinking about oogling some young lady's chesticularities a fucking third that blatantly, my fucking ass would be fucking Kansas, I swear.

I guess that's why they're heroes.


Raj

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've seen your ass, and while it's not Kansas, it's not exactly dainty, either. You must have already done your fair share of ogling chesticularities.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.