Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Apology and errata

Damn, I couldn't be sorrier, honestly...

In that last post?

Remember when I said that, if you engaged in certain defined behaviours, that:

You're a waterbrained scrote pigfucker.
Get the fuck out of here and don't come back.
?

Well, I really want to apologise.
I shouldn't have said that.

What I really meant to say was, if you do happen to meet the stated criteria, well



You're a waterbrained scrote pigfucker.
Get the fuck out of here and don't come back.
If you don't want me to kick you in the fuckin jaw and take your fucking wallet.

Whew.
Glad we got all that sorted.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.