Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday? We just HAD a fuckin Friday!

HA! You all thought I was going to post that Little Caesar video that Carson sent me, didn't you?
Come on, admit it.


But WHY in the world would I post that for Friday Rock and Roll when I already sent it out to like half of you bastards already?

Jeez, I got SOME fuckin standards, you know.


Anyways, try THIS mofo on for size. Not terribly far off from the Caesars on the style/genre continuum, although I don't know what the fuck you'd call this, we used to call it Biker Rock, for lack of a better term.
There were tons of bands playing stuff like this in roadhouses and rough-ish clubs in the waning days of me time at home, and it was pretty much always a REAL good time.

I'm sure Snady would say it's "Pub Rock", but he says that about anything that isn't metal or hardcore punk that uses electric guitars (personally I don't think there is such a fuckin thing, I think he made the whole deal up. OR the dementia has finally arrived).

Oh, and for the love of fuck, don't get The Count started on that Northern Soul horseshit.

Anyways, dig it up and dig it down, these bad boys should get you wherever the fuck you need to be for the auld weekend.
And we sure hope it's worth the trip.



As always, have a good one, my babies.
 
Raj

PS It's good to be back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.