Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

It might have been their mission...

...but it was sure as shit the Chief's boat

Holy cow, the second rabidly anticipated theatrical event of the year coming up this weekend.



Sheet mon, the feckin PREQUEL to one of our most favouritest space-fi epics of all time



brought to you by its original creator, look out Nellie!

Not unlike last time, not only is the plain idea of this bugger cooler than shit, as we've been going along following its progress,



it just gets cooler




and cooler.

Holy crap, you got Rids

You got Ids


You got Rones



and her sainted behind


Hell, you got Fasso


starring as David Feckin Bowie

AND Fuckin Pearcy


Just to keep things interesting.

But for me, I got to say, for me, it looks like it's going to be ALL


about the boat.

If you know me at all, you KNOW I'm a sucker

for

a badass


vessel


AND for badass skippers




of





same




THIS bad boy appears poised to qualify quite handily.
On both




fucking





counts.

Yippee.

Prometheus, are you getting this???
Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.