Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

SPEAKING of which...

Really, I could go on and on, but fuck me, this
Is
Just
Fucking
Great


Headlines scream:

GRUMPY OLD FUCKHEADS THE WORLD OVER ACTUALLY FIND SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT

Look, face facts, babies, Edward is, quite simply, the Best Fucking Guitar Player Alive.

Best I heard yet was the reviewer for The AV Club, who said (and I don't necessarily agree with his entire take on the disc):
For whatever reason, when Roth is in the band, Eddie Van Halen plays guitar like the world wants him to play guitar.
Yes, Alexander looks disturbingly like Sonic's


grandpa, David's ADD is somewhat embarrassing in a man his age, and yeah, Edward just looks weird, but all told, there's some really seriously wood-popping shit going on here.

And Raj, for one, is rockin it King Fuck large.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.