Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stupid shit that people say 2

You get this crap all the time when you have a daughter.

Boy, I can just see you when she starts dating, sitting on the front porch with a shotgun, giving all those boys a rough time.

Let's take a look at the subtext here for just a second.
If I'm hearing this right, and I like to think I am, you're saying my daughter will lack the character and/or judgment to choose wisely, AND will be unable to take care of herself.
Bull.
Shit.
My daughter, inheritor of a long long line of ballbusting women, has been making boys cry since she was 5, and shows no signs of stopping.
I got 2 things to say to any fella who's setting sights on her.
1. You have excellent taste
and
B. You poor sonofabitch, I got nothing but pity for you, it probably ain't to late to get on the ghey there.

Raj

1 comment:

  1. Fathers (and mothers) serve their children better by teaching them how to stand up for themselves, then by protecting them constantly. Sorry about the serious tone here, but it's a subject I feel strongly about.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.