Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catching up

Jeez, my first Double Dip.
Who says Cheech don't take care of you lot?
Anyways.
Hey, this one got me across the bridge tonight, it's a gooder.




Our old buddies Anvil covering The Who, AND it was on SOA, how's that for a hat trick?
Ignore the vintage Angels footage, unless you're into that sort of thing, in which case enjoy.


So I just figured out my fucking netbook here has a camera.
Here's me, like 2 fucking minutes ago:



This is fucking hilarious, I had no idea that sign was up there over my shoulder until I looked at the picture, I'm pissing myself here.

Damn, I'm pretty.


Hey, speaking of hat tricks, I just heard from my man Stickbag for the first time in months, and he's doing good.
Without putting too fine a point on it, he was going through a pretty rough patch there for quite a while, the sort of shit a guy has to go through alone, and it appears that he's back on top for the first time in a long time.
And Cheech, for one, couldn't be happier, not only is he my homeboy, but he's also the most crackin good C&W drummer and singer to ever drop a backbeat.
Good one, little buddy, keep up the great work.

I love this weather, we're getting into the standard summer pattern of a monstrous King Fuck monsoon every afternoon, so when you come out of work the humidity is like 115%, it's great weather for drinking out.

One leg of my daily COTS (Commute On The Scoot) takes me through one of those areas where they've built right up to the bottom of the mountain, and the whole neighborhood is in a daily neck-and-neck battle with the jungle, just barely keeping it at bay on a momentary basis.  Like if they fucked off for a week, they'd come back to find that the canopy had reclaimed the whole block.
I love that shit, man.

This is pretty fucking hilarious, next table over there's 2 girls, one's a nice looking 30-something and the other is an equally nice-looking Lesbanian who's running her A game trying to get the other one to come play for The Other Team. Meanwhile, the first one has caught my eye at every possible opportunity and given me the Definite Smile. The young Lesbanian, of course, is studiously ignoring my presence.
I should go over and tell her I have no intention of duressing her lapels and that her zoomination is unthreatened. Plus, the Lesbanitron is hotter anyways.

Hey, let old Cheech know how you like the new look for the blog here. All input will be taken seriously.
Unless it's from the fuckin Kraut, him being colour blind, spatially challenged, AND a fucking American.

4 comments:

  1. Why don't you work for this company:
    www.chieftec.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you work for this company:
    www.assholekraut.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about? I am the CEO of Big Asshole Kraut Enterprise Distributors (B.A.K.E.D.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How altruistic of you to share yourself with us like this. I haven't seen you in ages! And, yeah, you still got it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.