Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stream of consciousness my fat ass

Stream of consciousness:
Ostensibly unedited, spontaneous live or recorded performances, as in film, music, and dramatic and comic monologues, intended to recreate the raw experience of the person portrayed or the performer

So this one (semi) Constant Reader, who shall remain nameless, since I know she wouldn't like it if everybody knew what a fucking RETARD she is, refers to yesterday's post as "Stream of consciousness".
Hardly, Ramona.
Cheech thinks long and hard about what he's going to send out to you lot, and has far too much respect for you all to cheapen this venue with some shabby, off the cuff meandering, devoid of theme or purpose.
And DON'T you forget it.

Say, wouldn't some


Tandoori fuckin Chicken


Go down good right now?

Oh hell yes.

Hey, I'm watching this:

As I mentioned the other day.
EX-cellent watch, so far, anyways.
Like I said, loosely based on Chris Nolan's mindblowing Memento, starring our old pal Guy "Leave me alone" Pearce.

You can see the similarities there.

Holy cow, you know, you should never make the mistake of thinking that everyone's mind works the same as yours.
I once had a boss/mentor tell me that one of my worst professional/artistic liabilities was that I always assumed that everyone else thought the same as me.
Case in point.
Yesterday, while I was looking for Doc Savage images, I ran across this:

Pretty definitely NSFW here, you been warned...

I have no idea where it's from, it was in some fuckin Frenchie's blog.
Don't get me wrong, I like it. Quite a bit, really.
But jeez, who would, you know, think of something like that???
Not me, that's for sure.

Mmmmmmmm, how about some scrumptious palak paneer???

With a little rogan josh to go along with???

I think I'm losing my fuckin mind here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.