Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If you can't say anything nice...

Hey, it was a long weekend, I took El Staj to the zoo, so fuckin sue me.

OK, now listen, I really have no intention of addressing whatever fucking white noise is being generated by the cheapseaters down there.
Partially because I'm trying to maintain an air of base civility here, just to prove that I can, and partially because if I start I ain't sure I'll be able to stop, if you know what I mean.
I'm just going to say, first, that maybe you two could go get a room on someone else's fuckin blog, and second, we got a word back home for guys like you who wear cowboy boots.
(CLUE: It rhymes with "shrugstore")


I swear to fuck, this fucking show is going to give me a fuckin embolism, I'm almost done Season 2, and pretty much every jeezing episode has at least one moment that's just like getting kicked in the eggs.

Oh, and as far as Junior Agent Astrid "Aspirin/Asterix/Astro/Astringent" Farnsworth goes,
Her identification as a Lesbianator has reduced neither the amount nor frequency of wood-drawing attendant to viewing of the series.
For whatever that's worth.


Parting thought, cats and kittens:
I know being stupid isn't illegal, but refusal to do anything about it oughtta be.

Cheech

4 comments:

  1. You will not mix it up with us erstwhile commentators for the same reason bait crickets do not mix it up with tarantulas. We are the lawnmowers to your overgrown Bahia grass.

    So this room will do quite nicely, though I do hope she doesn't forget to bring the handcuffs today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got 3 smokes for her if she brings the fuckin ball-gag for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Latvian pimps in Pattaya' doesn't rhyme with 'shrugstore', does it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 minutes on this blog and I already feel like I'm introoooding. Is this a private party? Should I just read the posts and stay away from the comments? What's your advice, Stari?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.