Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hope the damage isn't permanent

It has, Faithful Readers, been brought to my attention that it's been MORE than a week since Cheech even mentioned either Lesbanistanians OR drawing wood.
Must have shook something loose in the crash.
Anyways, I stumbled across this



And distinctly remember seeing this movie as a young kid and perpetrating major lumber at her numerous nearly naked scenes.

Whatever you do, it's strongly advised that you avoid watching the first Mission Impossible movie after viewing this, you could really really do yourself some damage.

1 comment:

  1. Wall-to-wall L-stanis in my gaff. It's fine, if you can deal with the cat piss, veganism, and stony silences because X takes their relationship for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.