Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hose shmose

I think I might be on my own for this one, but, seriously, does anyone else find nylon stockings to be singularly disgusting?
(Sorry, I couldn't get an image without generating massive amounts of pronographicanial-type content)
Honestly, my stomach just churns when I see a woman wearing them.
Who exactly had the genius fuckin idea that these cocksuckers were attractive??
And fuckin pantyhose??
Fuck me, have you ever seen a woman wearing them??
Motherfucking hideous.
I'm getting queasy just thinkin about it.
Really, one of the great things about women here, they very rarely wear those fuckers.
Probably a combination of the fact that they don't usually need to shave their legs-oh wait, that probably has nothing to do with it.
Yeah, it's probably just that it's usualy too fuckin hot and humid.
Whatever, I don't give a fuck as long as I don't have to look at those fucking disgustipating (thanks Popeye!)



garments.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.