Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Now, you don't REALLY hate anyone...

That's what Ma used to tell us when we were kids, when we'd be all, you know "I HATE that show/teacher/food item/classmate/relative etc", as, you know, kids do.
And it was sound commentary, really.
I even say it to the Ranette when she does the same.
I believe it's good to discourage the promotion of casual rancor, you know?
So yeah, you don't REALLY hate anyone.



Of course, on the other hand...


I'll tell you, last week, when the news broke that Jobbo the Fuckin Hutt was taking a powder, I couldn't have been happier.
I woke up the next morning all excited and shit.
I figured that iTunes would have spontaneously transmogrified onto a streamlined, functional, effective piece of easy-to-use, helpful software.
Sort of like Lord of the Rings or Narnia or some fuckin deal, where, you know, the evil fucking demon-wizard


croaks and suddenly all the wee forest people



are freed from their hundred-year-old enchantment and suddenly turn back


from being frogs or rocks or what the fuck ever.



Apparently, I expect too much.

Raj

1 comment:

  1. My baba used to say 'So what are you going to do about it?' I'm not sure it discouraged casual rancour as such, but it focused my mind and prepared me for the post-mischief interrogations.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.