Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Monday, September 19, 2011

With friends like that...

So the young woman to whom I made reference here was kind enough, specifically in reference thereto, to send me a link to an actual (digital, obviously) photograph of herself, wearing a garment similar to that discussed.
By the ocean.
Showing the exact physical features I described as being singularly, erm...motivating.

That's great.
Like I don't have enough problems with my fuckin imagination.

And no, I ain't going to share it with you degenerate bastards.

Raj

1 comment:

  1. Imagination is good for your development. Child psychologists everywhere agree on this.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.