Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If you were smart...

You'd be looking over here>>>>>>>
There's worlds of goodies just a click away at our clan-associated blogs.
A Wee Irish Fella, telling you more than you could ever want to know about the intricacies of adjusting the pickups on your old Tele, why, you just follow his simple and easy-to-follow directions, and you will very likely suddenly discover that your crappy old 'Caster has suddenly become a brilliant instrument.
James Burton


and Roy Buchanan (may he rest in peace)



look out!

As well, our dear friend Remittance Girl has provided a comprehensive product review on some state-of-the-art, erm...personal appliances that some of you babies may find most helpful in making informed purchases.
Sorry, there may be video on that, but I'm so far out of my aegis on this one that I wouldn't trust myself.
You just go and inform your bad selves.



Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.