Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

So THEN what happened?


Well,

The screen door slams,
Mary's dress waves,
But if you try sometimes
You just might find,
Beelzebub
Has a devil set aside for
Barefoot girls
Dancing in the moonlight,
Trying to keep up with you,
And you are not me,
I walk a lonely road,
The only one I've ever known,
It winds from Chicago to LA,
More than two thousand miles all the way,
The train pulled out,
I swung on behind,
But there's two trains running,
On that line,
When I was a young boy,
My Mama told me son,
You know the way you look I understand
That you were not impressed,
If you knew
Peggy Sue,
Just don't be here in the morning
When I wake up
I'm standing next to a mountain,
Chop it down with the edge of my hand,
Out here in the fields,
I fight for my meals,
And the rain came down,
Like an angel sent down from above,
But he's headed west from the Cumberland Gap
Johnson City, Tennessee,
And he's working late,
And there's nothin in the world that you can do,
But hold on,
Just a little bit longer now,
It's a town full of losers,
And we're pulling out of here to win

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.