Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Public Service Announcement

Boy, I was just downstairs havin a smoke.
This fucking place is crawling with Asians, man.

So listen, as some of you may be aware, I entered University in Honours Zoology.
I'm not kidding, I used to be rather clever.
Of course, how I left University was another matter altogether, but that's another story.
Anyways, as happens, my first year comprised a battery of introductory science courses.
One that I chose, because I reckoned I could fuckin get away with it, was Meteorology 101.
Now, I haven't retained much, obviously we're talking about a time when Jimmy Fuckin Carter was still in the White House, but I did manage to hold on to a bit of terminology.
I mention this because I recall the technical term for today's weather conditions.
If I remember correctly, it's:
Hotter Than FUCK.

So, you know, stay cool and get a fuckin popsicle/ice lolly or something down you ASAP, babies.


And that's the DOUBLE truth, Ruth!

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.