Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Tribe Matters

Alright, well, first off, don't be looking for a new post this evening as you normally might.
I know it's Friday and all, but, as some of you may also know, tonight is the official celebration of the anniversary of the birth of your intractable yet compassionate Ruler.

Many of you will be there to join the festivities, for those of you unable to attend in propria persona, your Raj assures you that you will be welcomed in spiritu.
So there probably won't be a post.
Unless I do it when I get home, in which case it's likely to read something along the lines of:

"Hi, seeweksodndfunhd5 n%%%m ij !!! OK? OK!"

There may be drinking involved.

The actual day falls on next Tuesday, which will, of course, be a civic holiday, with all schools, government offices, and major businesses closed.
I will be presenting the Rajah's Birthday Message at that time, as always.

Raj

1 comment:

  1. I hope those fortunate enough to be present at this grand event realize just how lucky they are and treasure the moments they get to spend in the presence of our compassionate Ruler.

    Orrr... You undeserving bastards, you'd better be grateful. I hate you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.