Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, July 15, 2011

You never forget your first Olympic athlete...

Boy, I was coming in this morning and there was this girl ahead of me. She was wearing a T shirt for some Water Safety Organization or something, and she was obviously a swimmer/lifeguard.
She was wearing shorts and she had these fuckin delicious muscled-up legs the colour of butterscotch pudding, her hair below her helmet was that kind of frizzy matte black that Chinese hair gets when in the sun and water a lot.
And I was remembering this girl, I think she was the first girl I kind of went out with after I was married the first time.
She was a competitive swimmer, and had been on the Canadian Olympic Swim Team that didn't go to Moscow in the 80's there.
I was a pretty serious pool rat when I was a kid, so I kind of got where she was coming from.
Anyways, Man Oh Maneshevitz (as Disco would say), she was just... well, luscious.
Those same exquisitely formed legs, just rippling with muscles, and she had the most incredible shape, like a SERIOUS vee shape from her waist up to her shoulders, fuckin lats for days and abs you could play Tito Puente on. And the most mouthwatering tan lines, yikes.
Real good looking, too, in a kind of tomboy-undecorated way.

So, of course, she was, you know, crazier than a shithouse rat.
She used to cheat on me with her former fiance, a guy who thumped her like he was getting paid for it.
This one time I discovered that she'd spent the afternoon over at this guy's house.
So I asked if she banged him, and she admitted that she had.
The best part, though, was her incredible indignation that I would be upset.
She said, and I swear this is verbatim:
"But it's OK. I didn't come."

I, for one am dang glad it's Friday.

Raj

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that when you describe a woman, a scene featuring a woman, you get me so into it that I start thinking I might be a lezzie.
    I remember we met at Carnage once and you told me how you just saw this woman with the hottest back (of course you vocab was not this simple)... I never forgot the feeling as you were describing her. I was jealous of her and attracted to her at the same time. I was on the lookout for her until the day I left Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.