Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Yeah, I don't THINK so...

So apparently, Bob Ford wants to be my friend on Shitfacebook.


Bob Ford.
Pretty fucking presumptive, if you ask me.
Sonofabitch shoots Jesse fucking James in the back



And now he wants to be my friend, I don't fuckin think so.
Cheech don't give a fucking monkey's if buddy was played in movies by John Carradine


Robert Vaughn


Christopher Guest's little brother


(you know, the 6th Baron Haden-Guest, the interfering dad in the Janie's Got A Gun video



You know, the rookie crew member in TWOK, the voice of JT in SOA),

AND fuckin Affleck's little brother


to boot.

You can't just go around shooting Jesse James in the motherfucking back and expect a fella to-
Oh wait.

Oh, this is Hockey Bob, Paco's buddy.


OK, never mind.

1 comment:

  1. Don't believe the lies that miscreants may spread concerning this last weekend's activities. I was every bit as tough and masculine as you would expect of a person with my... characteristics.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.