Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Them shits is CRAZY, baby

Couple of notes on summer in the Dirty Girl.

First off, the wimmin is just plain near butt fuckin naked, period.
I got a scoop for you, honey, them ain't shorts.
Them is underwear with pockets.

I was coming back over the bridge tonight. Oh, yeah


since you asked. And yes, I was banging it pretty much the whole way (Bobcat, I still say you find a nice Northern boy like young Brian there, all your dreams will come true. Just saying is all.).

Anyways, when I got to this side and was driving over the big strip of park there, they'd cut the "grass" today, and you could really smell it. OK, it's not grass as we know it, more like free-range quack grass, but still.
Granted, it don't smell exactly like summer at home, but it sure smells a lot better than it usually does around here.

Hey, listen, your Rajah says, I know we fuck around and shit, but seriously, really, come on, there's just never a reason for bad manners.
I know we get tired and frustrated and shit, but really, babies, if you can't be civil, why, it's all fucking over and you might as well just surrender your humanity and become a fuckin New Yorker or Belgian or someone from China or some shit...

Here, try this.
Go out this weekend and buy a completely meaningless present for someone you love (preferably NOT a romantic-type relationship). Something you know they'd really dig.
Not to score points, but just because it's fun.

Looks like we're going to be doing a vehicle handover next week, I'll be surrendering The Batmobile


To the Mrs, and I'll be driving the Tumbler


Every day.
Not bad, just different.

Fuck, the Drunken Fuckers got this...person sitting with them at their table, and I swear to fuck, if you put a fuckin gun to my head I wouldn't be able to guess if it's a guy or a girl.
Or, more specifically, I guess, a grizzled bloated snaggletoothed drunkass old woman or a grizzled bloated snaggletoothed drunkass old dude.
And no, I ain't snaggletoothed.

Right, Friday.
Check this badass shit out, man.
If this don't get you taking off your shirt and climbing up on the table, why, it's about time to fill out that Organ Donor card.


Rajah loves you, babies, have a good weekend and be sweet to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.