Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Monday, August 15, 2011

I owe you

Hey, you know what, I just realized this morning that half of you sad bastards, having followed these directions to the fucking letter, are probably still wandering around Taida, loster than a motherfucker, because I, in my haste, skipped not one, but TWO crucial olfactory signposts, both of which are critical in finding the fucking bridge.
So for all you poor fucks that have been at loose ends since that post, here's the two missing steps (FWIW, that whole area is, as is known, Ass Fucking Soup, so at least you won't have been bored).
So, AFTER this:

Then the jungle smell when I skirt the base of the mountains.

You go RIGHT into the pervasive stink of raw pig shit, moving around as we are behind the University Farms. Me, this is one of my favourite parts of the ride, again, it ain't exactly back on the farm, but it's the closest I'll fuckin get for the rest of the day.
Then we turn on to Keelung, and right away we're moving through a cloud of fresh baking bread smell, there's a bakery around there somewhere.
This bit is almost as enjoyable as the pig shit smell.
Maybe even more so, depending on your particular orientation.
Actually, right after that, there's a wee bit of a bonus entry. If you're real sharp, you should be able to sniff out real live Raj plasma, that being the spot where that dopey broad tagged me...

Anyways, then it's

Over the bridge, which is so high up and open, the air is kind of disturbingly fresh.

So I hope this gets you guys back on track.

Raj

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, thanks for clearing that up. No wonder I ended up in Dubrava, instead of Dugave.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.