Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rounding the clubhouse turn...


Now if you don't believe that cocaine is good,
Just ask Karl Rove or Elijah Wood
Hey, hey, honey take a whiff on me
I swear to FUCK, we're almost through here, honest, your Raj has spent the last 4 weeks stuck at Item 6 of a constantly changing 10-item To Do list.
Which pretty much means I'm turning into my Ma.
Except slightly taller.

I've been trying to impress the following on the Ranette for a while now, and I think it's finally took, she can complete the sentence when I start it.
It's something you should all remember.

Never mind the TV commercials, you give car keys to a monkey, he's still just a monkey with a set of car keys.

I'll see you soon, my babies.

Raj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.