Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Viewer Mail

That's right, actual letters from actual viewers.
OK, not actual "letters", like on paper or anything, but certainly a couple submissions to the old Tribal Suggestion Gourd.
So, hey ho, let's go!

OK, so one member, who shall remain nameless (hint, he's the only Cuban-Seminole Nazi sympathiser here), complains about your vindictive yet deferential Ruler logging entire posts about my preferences in women.
Well, my response here is twofold.
First, I've met the Countess, your lovely spouse, and she struck me as a most discriminating and tasteful soul. Hence, it's quite a stretch to envision her even letting you sit beside her. Ergo, one would assume that you'd be eternally grateful for even virtual vicarious action, whatever form it may take.
Second, if you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

In our next bit of feedback, a young lady from Chunghua submits that, and I quote, "Whenever I go to your blog, I can't get to my blog."
Allow me to phrase my reply in two parts.
Firstly, so what's the problem?
Additionally, if you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

Raj welcomes all questions and comments, and you can be assured that every suggestion will be considered with the same gravity and attention with which it was submitted.

Hey, you guys!
Jeez, we ain't had any new joiners for a couple weeks now, so I'm announcing a Membership Drive.
Until further notice, if any of you bring a new member who joins up, I'll give you a smoke and a gum.
Unless he's a real asshole, then I'll have to kick your ass.

Raj

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rajah-san,

    what are your views on rioters? In Syria, perhaps they have a fairly pointy point. In Manchester, however, with the looting of Foot Locker and the burning of Miss Selfridge, I think they are filthy steaming oven-chip-fed pikey troglodytes who should be shot in the arse with rubber bullets and made to lick up the broken glass from the shops they have smashed up.

    But then I've always been slightly right-wing.

    While I understand the urge to 'stick it to the man' more than most, more and more I find myself humming the works of Messeurs Biafra et al. You know the one.

    Hell in a handcart, hell in a handcart.

    So, like, seriously, when we'se establishing our own waiguafarian state on Lanyu? There'll be a job in my government for you if you sort out the canoes.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.