Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Monday, August 8, 2011

You STINK, mister

There's only a couple of them drunken old local fucks out tonight, but it's weird, these guys always give off the most rancid fuckin beer stink, I don't really know why, maybe it's because all they drink is shitty fuckin Taiwan Blue Can.


Whatever, walking by them, it's like the old man just got home from the Legion.

I remember I was about 14 or 15, I must have been crewing for some band, I know I was too young to be playing in a bar.
Anyways, it was the first time I'd ever walked through the back room of a bar, and the second I walked in and was smacked in the fizz with that unmistakable sharp reek of stale beer and staler cigarette smoke, I almost passed out.
It smelled EXACTLY like Granma and Granpa's front porch in Red Deer.
You know, where they kept the empties stacked up.

I probably smell like that all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.