Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The next logical step

So the Wee Irish Fella is Shitfacedbook buddies with this one dude who has a pHD in fucking Electromagnetic Transference Encapsulation or Radar Supersonic Transmitualtory Protocols or some fucking thing.
Maybe he's just a plain old Rocket Surgeon.


Whatever the fuck, I think I need his help.


Here's the deal.
I'm driving in this morning, right?
And yeah, you fucking comedian, it's raining, ha ha ha.
Anyways, I'm listening to, like the soundtrack from Doomsday, I guess.


The score bit, not the Adam & the Ants



or the Frankie


bit, which is, you know, cool and all, but then, suddenly, I feel totally compelled to listen to Busload of Faith off of New York (as discussed previously), as, you know, one does.



But unfortunately, number one, I'm driving here, in pretty significant fucking Chongho Morning Rush Hour Raining Traffic, and, second, even when I do stop for a light, I'm going to have to dig around under me fucking rain poncho, into me pocket and wrestle out me fucking iPod, and then I'll be lucky if I can get the right album and track selected and get the fucking thing back in me fucking pocket in time for the light to change, or I'll have approximately 8 or 40 thousand fucking crazed Celestial motherfuckers in rubber gear charging up behind me and I'll be lucky if some fucker don't end up having to scrape me off the road with a fucking coal shovel and fold me into a bigassed paper airplane and sail me back across the fucking river to my house. So what happens is I'll get half fucking way to Lou and then have to ditch when the light goes fucking green, and I'm stuck with whatever happened to be up when the time ran out. And don't get me wrong, we LOVE Handel's Judas Maccabaeus, but when you got a craving for Unca Lou, it just ain't the fucking same.
And besides, me fucking Pod will probably get fucking wet ANY fucking ways.

Yeah, I done this before.

So here's where the Wee Irish Fella's buddy Lex fucking Luthor comes in.
I should ask him and see if he can make me fucking iPod work...

inside my fucking head!!!!

How fucking badass would that be?
You know, I just think up the menu and then, you know, fucking blink or some fucking deal, and I could change songs.
Sort of like Firefox



Except for I wouldn't have to think in fucking Russian.

And I wouldn't suck.

Hey, this deal's sounding better and better all the fucking time....

Raj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.