Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Strength and Honour. Strength and Honour.

So I'm just watching the Gladiator Special Edition,


more Rusty & Ridley


Cold enough for you there, Ruzbo?



It'll fuckin do, Rids.
than you could shake a hoplomachi at
Are you not enter-FUCKIN-tained???

Not to mention, obviously, the fucking Double Tap of the last paying gig for not one, but TWO of the finest Movie Lads ever, both of these boyos.



and

You.
Sold me.
Queer giraffes.
I want.
My money back.

Indeed.
Anyways, I suddenly had this flashback last night to when I was about 8, and I did a big report on Gladiators for school, which I was really into because I thought they were so cool.
And I EXPRESSLY remember getting the librarian to let me use the Opaque Projector (you know what that is, yes? NOT an Overhead Projector using transparencies) to project this exact painting


onto a sheet of paper I had taped up on the wall so I could trace the image of the standing gladiator for the cover of my report.

They said I needed a closing sentence because it kind of ended abruptly.
So this is, you know, that.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.