Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So far so good

Well, at least this far, none of that freaky deaky mondo bizzarro shit has been happening to me this week (touch particleboard), so that's a bit of a relief.

Of course, I got so much fucking work shit going on, I'm busier than an ass-wig salesman at a Harry Reems Impersonators' Convention



(What's he looking at? I don't know, what do YOU think he's looking at??)

So maybe all kinds of inter-dimensional weirdness has been going on all around me and I just haven't noticed.

In the dearth of recent activity here, however, I hope to heaven that you all have been checking out the action on our Affiliated Member's Sites, over there on your right-handed sided orientation region there, you know,
over here>.
Both of these fine sites have been providing quality posts recently, as always, so what the JEEZ are you waiting for??
Git on it, boy!





(to quote the immortal Sleepy LaBeef...oh yeah, I believe I actually carried that guitar, ask me about it sometime)

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.