Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Everyone's different...except that one guy

Hey, everyone looks like somebody, right?
These guys make me think of you, although their personalities/demeanours may be wildly different from your own.

First, they're all meant to be complimentary in some regard, and second, I'm only doing those of you that I've physically met.
Oh yeah, I'm only doing registered Followers too.
See how many you can get.

And...GO!

1

2


3

4
5


6


7

8


9


10



11


12
Oh, and there's no me.

Raj

5 comments:

  1. Well, 2 is actually just a photo of the Kommandant, not a looky-likey at all. 3 is our Mancunian sister, and yer maan from Big Bang is the wee Irishman (mainly because of the layered t-shirt thing). 6 would be the Balkan Beauty, and 11 is a far more accurate doppelgänger than Jason Statham. There's no picture of Ewan McGregor up there, so I assume I'm not featured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you're good on only 2 and 6. And yes, you are represented, although I wouldn't have chosen EeewMcGregor for you anyways, since I heard he's hung like a marmot.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I'm way off on some of those. I think Stu and Big Bang fella share a number of similarities though. Obviously not Stu's animal magnetism though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stu is 4
    11 is obviously Marc P
    Taffy, 8?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.