Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Expanding me fucking horizons

So hey, on the weekend, just by random chance, I watched about 20 minutes of one of them Henry Fuckin Porter movies.


I've never seen any of them.
I don't know which one this was, whether it was Henry Fucking Porter and the Chambermaid's Secret or Henry Fucking Porter and the Prizewinner of Uzbekistan or what the fuck.
Oh no, I don't think it was that last one, because I think that one had fucking Oldman as fuckin John Bonham in it


and would DEFFO remember that.
Maybe it was Henry Fucking Porter and the Philanthropist's Stoner Brother-in-Law, or Henry Fucking Porter and the Ordinary Penis.
Who can fucking tell them apart??

I don't know man, seemed like there was a lot of shit flying around all over the fuckin place, but not much getting done.

Oh yeah, there was something fuckin weird going on there, for a while I thought the Principal of fucking Mugician's High School there was fuckin Harris


which would, you know kick the FUCK out of the fascist motherfucker who was MY fucking High School principal.
Of course, we weren't learning how to turn people into frogs either.
Anyways, next fucking time I looked, fucking Harris was GONE and the new principal was that one fuckin Irish guy it took Costner and Duvall like 8 fucking boxes of shells each to kill in (the MOST EXcellent) Open Range


you know, the one who wanted to eat Denz in Book of Eli.

Any fuckin ways.

I did see, one time, now that I think on it, them playing that fucking Flying Hockey deal.


It looked phony as shit, man.

And they got that one little fucker


Who's clearly some kind of a fuckin K-Mart version of The Golem.


Or maybe I mean that other one, what he fuck ever, they're all just little fuckers in rubber suits.

Oh, I guess the Leprechaun

dude is in there too


being at least halfways cool, since they got an actual little fuckin dude to play a little fuckin dude, instead of having some regular fucking dude running around on his knees


because that's cheesy as shit.

Oh, and what the FUCK is going on here?

Hey tough guy, if you're so fucking magicalistical etc, how about getting yourself a fucking nose, huh?

Apparently Henry's chick sidekick is now old enough that it's OK to for all the geekitroids to rub one out to her picture (like they weren't before, yeah right)

They look like magic boobs to me, anyways
like when Portman did them Star Wars shitburgers that I never watched.


Which is, you know, good to know, I guess.


Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.