Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

These truths we hold to be self-evident

I had this poster in my room when I was, like 12 or 13 or something.

One of my sister's boyfriends (she was one of those high school girls whose BFs were all considerably older than her, me and my friends could always count on them to Go In for us* and get us high and shit) was kind of into philosophy or something (yeah, I know, me too, going out with my sister??), anyways he was over and had probably smoked me up or some fucking thing, anyways, he was looking at my poster, and he turns to me and he says
"Kid, you want to know something?"
And I was like "Uhhh, OK..."
And he says "See this part on a girl, this part right here?"
And he indicates the real estate marked with the white circle:

And I go "Uhhhhhhh...yeah?"
And he looks at me for a minute and he goes

"Key to the fucking universe, man."

And I go "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no shit?"

I still haven't managed to prove him wrong.


Raj


*To Go In for someone: v. (slang) To purchase alcoholic beverages on behalf of underage drinkers.

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.